Author Topic: am i doing this right? is it always this slow?  (Read 3082 times)

ohiogirl

• View Profile
am i doing this right? is it always this slow?
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
  I just purchased and read the book”fat to skinny, fast and easy. I have been going to a weight loss center since October and this is exactly the program they have (Mediweight lossclinics.com). It is not hard to stick to as I like protein foods BUT the weight is not falling off of me as described. Since October I have only lost about 18.5 lbs. it is agonizing as I am paying for this service (80 bucks a trip-once a week) and it is so discouraging. The physician in charge had my blood tested to see if I had a problem but everything came back o.k. is it possible I am just eating too many calories with the meat? Have you ever run into this before? They do not push exercise but I try to walk 2-3 x a week for 30 minutes. Also we are required to drink 64 oz or more of water. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? As I said, this is working, but at this rate it will take me years to get to my target weight. I would appreciate any help anyone can give!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: am i doing this right? is it always this slow?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »
Welcome ohiogirl! I am Umpa,Dougs wife. :) STOP PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE ;) Read Dougs book and come to the forum for FREE support.We are here to help you.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly.If you are following the fat to skinny plan,You can post your daily meals and we will review them for you.Usually when people arent losing they are missing something simple like splenda or too many sugar alcohols.If I can help you please ask. ;) You have found the right place.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »
Hello Ohiogirl, welcome to the family! Please review the threads on this board- http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?board=7.0
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

owensmath

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 10:30:10 PM »
Are you diabetic? I think we diabetics ("recovering diabetics!") lose more slowly....at least that is my guess....based on what I have observed her on the forum and with my own experience.