Author Topic: Dressing for the holidays  (Read 8541 times)

suzlyn454

• View Profile
Re: Dressing for the holidays
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
Oh how true, TooSweet and I were so excited about good our FTS foods are and "were".  We should have never shared with some (my parents LOL).  When we divided up the foods there was no way my mother would have taken home the FTS cranberry sauce or deviled eggs.  But really, I'm kind of glad more for me!!  This is the first year in about 3 years that my mom even contributed to the cooking (her oven has been broke LOL).  All she brought was non FTS foods.  I noticed that a lot of it went back home with her.  I think the only FTS item that my mom would have again was the egg nog I made.  TooSweet and I had decided that we weren't keeping any of it at our house LOL.  Everything we had was soooooo goood.  Hope everyone else's turkey day was as great as ours.
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

shawn116

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 12:22:12 PM »
You are so right Jo.....seeing is believing  ;)  It's to bad that folks don't see how much healthier we are  ;D ;D 

mdanziger

• Getting Started is the Hardest Part!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 12:38:09 PM »
I usually made a "brown bread" stuffing for Thanksgiving, but that isn't FTS friendly.  It is a little sweet, a little savory. This sounds like a good alternative.  Coupled with TooSweet's cranberry sauce that I just saw posted, it's going to be as good a meal as it was pre-FTS.  Yay.

Mark