Author Topic: Constipation  (Read 9826 times)

Suzanne

• Be Witty!
    • View Profile
excess diahrea
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 10:53:39 PM »
Okay, so I am trying to comprehend all this.  It is not getting better, 3 days now and I am feeling dizzy and faint.  Any suggestions too put a cap on it without jepordizing the carbsÉ

Thanks

Suzanne

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Constipation
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »
eat jicama:)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »
I have reviewed everything you're eating and I don't see anything that should cause this kind of problem, maybe something else is going on, stomach bug maybe ???? Over the counter remedies include Pepto Bismol, Kaopectate and Imodium...I prefer Imodium, works quick with a small dose.

Of course if you're feeling ill you should always consult your doctor....keep us informed
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 11:44:50 AM »
Im partial to sugar free candies for that problem lol~

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »
Beebs...although the subject line is constipation...which is my situation ::) ...but our suzanne is having the opposite affect right now ...
for her the problem is 'running' overtime and she wants to "put a 'cap' on it" .......lol

I say a bit of Imodium  !!

what about me.........
have to stay off the sugar alcohols, benefiber seems to be not helping...i cut the cheese..lol, have been exercising,
drinking plenty of water, water, water.... wake up again to another day of not going!!  >:(

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »
Cheese for too much sugar free candies for to little.

Suzanne

• Be Witty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »
Well, tried imodium, was ok for 20 hres.  Bloated, etc...  Now back too the same ole run....  I have tried cheese, even added a little rice a supper, gesss, I am not too sure what the heck is happening.  If it would be a stomach flu, I would have nausea, not the case.  Or is it my system adapting to eating sooo much protein.  Hence, been rather drained, dizzy and dehydrated.  Been drinking plenty of water and fresca too get some sorta of electrolytes via the aspartame kind.  Now I am wonder, what Monday will bring for weigh in.  Taking imodium = bloating and intestinal pain, no imodium = keeps me running and intestinal pain.  Well, will see what happens from here til Monday and if not better will consult Doc.  Thanks for all the feed back and support. Suzanne

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 11:03:44 AM »
If you read up on the benefits of gg crispbread, it is supposed to act as a binder as well as helping keep everything moving for those of us that have the opposite problem.  I used to have to eat 4 of them a day and now since eliminating sugar from my diet I only NEED 1.  Sometimes I eat more just because I like them.  Now even if I eat beef I am ok.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
Suzanne, I'm of the opinion you have something else going on other than your diet change. I'm thinking low level Salmonella. You can pick it up easily and you have the symptoms. Salmonella is treated with meds and clears up quickly but untreated it can last in your system for a couple of weeks. I want you to go see the doc, ask in advance if they want you to bring a stool sample with you. Don't mess around here...it's gone on too long  :-\
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Suzanne

• Be Witty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2010, 10:10:46 PM »
Thank you all for you very informative feed back,  as for the GG crisp, order is pending hope to get it in this week.  Doug, I will check this out with my doc tomorrow.  Thanks again all.  Suzanne