Poll

should #13 win a book?

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:15:19 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #13  (Read 2307 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #13
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:15:19 PM »
Good Morning,
I just read, with interest, about this new book has been proven to help with weight loss. I would love to win a copy for myself.
I, like so many others, have tried so many weight loss programs and diets and realize, now, that "diets" don't work. I have yo-yo'ed for years and am now at my highest weight ever after losing 35 pounds with Herbal One.
My health at this time is a big reason why I need to lose weight. Both of my knees are so full of Arthritis and at this point are bone on bone. I am in constant pain and need to have both knees replaced. However, I won't have surgery until I have lost weight as I feel I cannot recuperate properly with all this excess baggage I am carrying around. Another factor for me was that I quit smoking in February (Yay!!) but with my success came even more weight as I no longer had that Nicotine to speed up my Metabolism.
As you can see I am in desperate need of help with this. I cannot afford another "Diet Program" as my husband lost his job 1 1/2 years ago and has only been able to find a job that pays 1/4 of his previous salary. With my knees, I can't work and help out.
Please consider me to receive a copy of this book as I think it my be the only thing left for me to try.
Jan
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)