Author Topic: Well, just maybe a little obsessed!!!  (Read 1179 times)

snobles

Well, just maybe a little obsessed!!!
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:39:51 AM »
You know you're obsessed when...I was stocking the baby food isle the other day, and mind you, the youngest one I have is 15! I was looking at the label on baby food! (I know, I'm sick! LoL...)Even in baby food,  a jar of bannanas? has like 25 carbs in it?! and yet the cycle continues!!! Someone needs to unwind all these parents and adults who start feeding their children as early as babies junk food! Nobody seems to understand it's the carbs that make you big! Why do you think when you eat "sugar free, or no sugar added" you're not looseing any weight??!! Time to wake up people.

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Well, just maybe a little obsessed!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:22:39 AM »
I gave my babies puree but I made it myself.. I do believe when they are young that they need certain nutrients that are in fruits and veggies.. You cant really feed newborn/babies meats and cheese...

Now however, I am very cautious (2 & almost 4) what I feed them.. I can honestly say that its 90% low carb... Milk is still the same.. I cant afford to buy the almond milk with the milk drinkers I have at home.. I dont drink it anymore which I didnt believe was possible since I was a HUGE milk drinker... 
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt