Author Topic: ExErCiSe:)  (Read 2847 times)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
ExErCiSe:)
« on: September 03, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »
hey everybody:) i am sure we all know that the holidays are fast approaching:) and with that we will all be presented with unique opportunities to let ourselves be SUGARIZED many times over in the upcoming months:( so lets get that MIND in shape for the holiday season so that when times get tough.... it wont let you down!!!!!
   **** start exercising your mind now, so it doesn't give out on you when the sugar industry and their minions make their push to gain/regain your body & soul :(  none of the offerrings they present to you will be as good as the feeling you'll get by knowing that you were strong enough to resist the temptation:) Be sTrOnG ;D

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ExErCiSe:)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:03:47 AM »
You are right Katary!  Starting with Halloween -- I will "get through" this chocolate temptation holiday by "treating" myself with a little Russell Stover SUGAR FREE candy !!!  When the 31st is over, I won't have gained 10 lbs. from all the "full of sugar" candy !!!

Have a wonderful, sweet day!

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:14:52 PM »
You are so right Gary.  I feel so much better when I pass on the poison desserts shoved at us at work than I EVER would if I gave in to them for a moment's gratification! ;)

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
Do something really cool this year for your friends at work.....make a variety of Umpa's homemade sugar free chocolates! Bring in a variety of peanut butter cups, coconut chocolates, almond chocolates etc... and turn them onto enjoying chocolate without the sugar! You'll be the office hero :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »
yep Doug, you are right.  I need to get umpa to redo my rumballs, I always make those for the office Christmas party.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2