Videos > SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR!!

"BIG SUGAR" SWEET, WHITE & DEADLY BY: BRIAN MCKENNA

(1/4) > >>

Cyndi:
I'm finding more and more that every single thing about sugar is just pure evil !  >:(
..my goodness precious fat to skinny family, we are just so blessed to know the truth in our lives now !!
I just Praise the Lord ! And Lord bless you Doug and Umpa for doing your part in blessing every one of us by exposing the truth !!

This documentary suddenly fell in my lap today when I was researching an whole other topic for ministry work I'm doing...
It is an hour and a half but I found it so very interesting and to watch indeed. My heart breaks! Cyndi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hcAjyOFX1M

Doug Varrieur:
 >:( >:( >:(  Don't you just HATE the things human beings are capable of doing out of greed! Like the diamond industry, death and misery for profit  >:( I liked Britans approach........ "Evertime you use SUGAR you're drinking blood"

Thanks for the insight.

snobles:
WOW...AMAZING video! I'll never look at sugar the same! Thanks for the video, it was an eye opener!!

kateybailey:
The amazing thing in losing weight is we have enough supply of healthy foods to eat. So take away those junk foods and start living healthy!

Doug Varrieur:
Welcome to the forum Katey :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version