Videos > SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR!!

I'm new to FTS, and I'm excited

(1/4) > >>

wawaperry:
 I happen to come across this book in B & N today and literally could not put it down. 89 pages later (all read in the store I was blowed away) I have a literal library of different books on how to eat healthy for weight loss, but I have never read anything like this. It absolutely shattered my perception of renegade healthy foods, and the hidden sugar that they contain. I just purchased it on my Nook, and I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight, trying to read it all. Any  suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a newbie? I think this Forum is Phenomenal!! Bless you Sir Doug for composing such a life changing piece of wisdom. :)

umpa:
welcome wawaperry i am umpa dougs wife if I can help you please ask. I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny.enjoy the forum you are going to do great;D

mouseissue:
Welcome to the FTS family, wawaperry!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

You will find MANY great recipes (many simple) and great ideas by checking posts in the "Recipe Exchange" category on the home page.

Just remember... Since you're just starting out, keep it simple.
Doing this will help you more quickly become an "expert" in the FTS lifestyle.
Plus, you'll be less likely to become frustrated from "information overload" or "over thinking".

You'll find this forum every bit as helpful as Doug's book.
It sustains us throughout our FTS journeys!

We're all right here ready to help (or just listen to) YOU! ;D

Looking forward to hearing more about your FTS journey!

Tony

Andrea:
Welcome to the forum, wawaperry.  I agree with Tony that keeping it simple in the beginning helps you get a foundation to build on.  Don't forget to drink at least 64 ounces of water.  More is even better.

Lisa217s:
I am also a newbie!  I'm so excited about FTS!  momofdws

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version