Author Topic: Doug/Umpa - Off Diet Topic - but maybe you'd be willing to share  (Read 1577 times)

SeaGail

• View Profile
I downloaded the cookbook on my Kindle yesterday and noticed that you were able to produce recipes that were perfectly block indented (something that doesn't happen well when converting from Word/Mobi to Kindle format).  I recently published a book on Kindle for a friend and I could never get that look - it always wrapped back under the number.  I saw that you can format indented numbers in html language, but wasn't sure whether it would convert properly, so I didn't take the time to try.  If you don't wish to share how you accomplished such a professional looking result, I'll understand.  It was just so frustrating that it looked so good in Word, but not so good in Kindle.

Thanks.

Gail in WA
Gail in WA (the state)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Doug/Umpa - Off Diet Topic - but maybe you'd be willing to share
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 06:57:09 PM »
Hi Gail, I'll be very happy to share how we did it :) The trick is hiring the right contractor  ::)

You can reach Ravi here, his team are real pros and reasonable. https://www.elance.com/s/ebookconversion/10184

Set up an account at elance.com in order to hire him. Very safe and secure, just upload the file and ask for a quote...you'll be surprised.

Let me know how you make out

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

SeaGail

• View Profile
Re: Doug/Umpa - Off Diet Topic - but maybe you'd be willing to share
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 11:47:23 AM »
Thanks for the info Doug - I really appreciate it!
Gail in WA (the state)