Poll

when should i start dropping weight, and is it ok to cheat sometimes?

yes
1 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: food  (Read 1555 times)

leewife01

• View Profile
    • Email
food
« on: July 22, 2011, 12:32:55 PM »
i ate a biscuit this morning,and now i feel so guilty..help

suzlyn454

• View Profile
Re: food
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:55:30 PM »
lee,

Welcome to FTS forum.  Pretty soon folks will be responding to your request for help.  I'm relatively new myself; just been doing this for almost 3 weeks.

First of all, about that biscuit.  It's done and over.  Let go of the guilt.  If you're like me you'lll be thinking well, I already messed up today, so what else can I put in my mouth.  Stop there and start looking here for some great bread subsitutes and recipes here on this forum.  Some will taste as good or better than your biscuit. ;)

I have found low carb pitas, lavish bread and low carb soft taco shells that eliminate my needs for bread, biscuits and even pasta.

Good Luck

Your support is on the way.

:) :) :)
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
Hi Leewife! Welcome to the forum! :) I am umpa,dougs wife.If I can help you please ask. Don't feel guilty just move on.If you want biscuits make them out of the Bakery Book.We have a subsitute for everything.Everybody including me eats something we shouldn't so consider yourself human and move on.Cut your carbs for the rest of the day.You get 20 carbs a day if you want to spend them on half a biscuit go ahead.There are better choices though like frozen peanut butter pie!I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert any recipe to fat to skinny friendly.Don't go without anything,replace it.I will help you all will be well :)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
Welcome to the family, leewife01! :) :) :) :) :) :)

What you've already heard about messing up is so true... We all have done it at some point or another.
The best thing to do is learn from it.

In your case, being so new, you've probably not finished detoxing from sugar.
This usually takes up to 2 weeks or so.

Most folks complain of headaches, digestive problems, edginess, etc. during detox.
Cravings for carbs will also be VERY strong until your body completes the sugar detox process.

After detox, you will feel fantastic!... Like a brand new person! ;D ;D ;D
You will also notice cravings for carbs all but gone!

So hang in there leewife01!... We're all here to support you every step of the way to your goal (and long after as well)! ;)
What you do today is what matters!