Common Questions, Ask Questions Here, Find Answers Here > Weight Loss Stalled! WHY?

Milk in Tea, cream in coffee

(1/3) > >>

jacksprattswife:
Hi Doug!

I am English  (living in the USA).  I drink a lot of tea with a splash of milk in it each time!  I am just realising that there are carbs in milk and those splashes all add up!  I also enjoy a little cream in my coffee when I am out.  Do you think that these two items could be causing my stalled weight loss?  Is that what you mean by condiments or are you jusst talking about salad dresssings?

Doug Varrieur:
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Use heavy whipping cream, it has 0 sugar. Each splash of milk adds sugar, each packet of Splenda is 1 carb! Each clove of garlic is 1 carb.....all the little things will add up. Keep looking hard, I'll bet you find more.

jacksprattswife:
It is as I feared!  OK then!  Heavy whipping cream.  Thank you Doug.   Christine

jacksprattswife:
Hi Doug!

I found a weaker tea that I can drink without milk.  I figured if people can give up their sugary sodas, I ought to be able to give up  milk in my tea.  This is a big thing for an English person!

Doug Varrieur:
Well Done  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version