Author Topic: BigJim  (Read 8591 times)

bigjim1963

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: BigJim
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »
Man for the last 5 days ive been on the toilet constantly w/ diarreah.......if it continues up to monday, i will need to call my doctor......i woke up this morning & sat on the pot for at least an hour straight.......i hope theres nothing serious wrong w/ me and its just a side effect of fts!!! but ive been on fts since june 1st, i had somedays that were over 20 carbs and i messed up only one day, last sunday i had pizza but ive been under 20 carbs a day eversince!!! i still cant get on scale because i was over 400 lbs when i started, but i had 2 fingers from my stomack to my steering wheel on my car and now i have 4 1/2 fingers between my stomack & steering wheel...am making progress slowly!!!! hugs, bigjim

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 10:34:57 PM »
Hi Jim! :)

When I was detoxing from sugar, I had constant bouts with the trots, stomach & intestinal cramps, etc. for about a week and a half.

The thing that saved me was Carbmaster low carb yogurt from Fred Meyer (Kroger) grocers.
I also understand the Danon also has a low carb version of their yogurt.
Look around for either one.

If you can't find either one, talk to your doc about OTC Immodium AD.
Although a chemical, it does seem to stop the trots well.

In any event, if you can steer clear from the high carbs long enough for your body to detox from sugar, you will feel a million bucks better than before you started.
Also, the diarrhea should completely stop as well.

Please get rid of any and all high carb poisons in your home.
And don't order any pizzas!!!

Tony
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:58:37 AM by mouseissue »
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2011, 08:25:33 AM »
Jim unless you are eating excessive sugar alcohols its not the plan causing your issue.You  really need to commit to detox from sugar completely for two weeks.Clean all the sugar out of your system with no pizza breaks :)

bigjim1963

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2011, 04:16:12 PM »
Thanks for the info....i have been doin much better this week w/ under 20 carbs a day & yes i got abdominal pain too.......i will try my hardest to stay under 20 carbs a day, i just hope the abdominal pains and constant runs will stop, am losing weight from constantly bein in bathroom.......i will try the yogurt, what is the best because all we have is winn dixie, publix, sweetbay & walmart by me!!! :)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 08:32:57 PM »
Dannon Carb control.. it has 3 carbs....
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt