Author Topic: My secret  (Read 5487 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: My secret
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:11 AM »
Snobles i missed your post.I am so glad you found out what is causing the vertigo.What is the plan to fix  it? :)

joagain

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
DITTO what Doug said !

snobles

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »
@Umpa, the eye dr. has me on (some nasty nasty pills!! They make me zone out! & I still have to work!!! No worries on me drinking water either!!! Cause it feels like my throat is constantly dry!!) They are Acetazolamid (250mg)"4" times a day!!! OMG! By the time I come down off my little high, I get right back on top of the world! But, eye dr. said the pills should work, but it they don't surgery. I was talking to a friend in New York, she works @ a hospital front desk and I was telling her, they may have to stick a needle in my eye!! and I of course, was flipping out, she said don't worry about the needle thing, that they spray it first to deadn? it. So, cross your fingers that the pills work! I'll keep ya posted!

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »
thanks everyone..I feel so good having share that part of me..

All of you are very special and well just part of my life...For me, I could be working and thinking of one or many of you just because you are part of this great journey Im in...

F2S has given me a sense of control that I so longed for...My daughter does well but has her slips when she is away and my hubby is one that eventually will fully come around...

My little ones,though they still have items with carbs, Ive slowly being changing that..Its fun to see their facial expression as  I learn what they will eat that is F2S friendly...For Noah, we cut a cake the other day and I didnt touch it..For Savannah's bday next month, Im going to make the F2S cheesecake....
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 04:29:46 PM by Alex Cruz »
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »
@Umpa, the eye dr. has me on (some nasty nasty pills!! They make me zone out! & I still have to work!!! No worries on me drinking water either!!! Cause it feels like my throat is constantly dry!!) They are Acetazolamid (250mg)"4" times a day!!! OMG! By the time I come down off my little high, I get right back on top of the world! But, eye dr. said the pills should work, but it they don't surgery. I was talking to a friend in New York, she works @ a hospital front desk and I was telling her, they may have to stick a needle in my eye!! and I of course, was flipping out, she said don't worry about the needle thing, that they spray it first to deadn? it. So, cross your fingers that the pills work! I'll keep ya posted!

Hi Stephanie! :)

I would not put much credence into what your friend said about the needle.
Unless she is a doctor and has examined you, she is guessing... at best!

Besides, how would doing that treat the cause as diagnosed by your doctor... a pseudo-tumor in the back of your neck?

What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 08:40:32 AM »
Yeah Snobles I am confused too ???

snobles

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 11:02:37 AM »
I think the reason for the needle was for the blood vessel that was leaking in my eye, don't know about the other around my neck.

bigjim1963

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 06:12:39 PM »
wow alex...good job...am so glad i didnt get that weight loss surgery done now......u felt terrible over 300 lbs.....can u amagine how it is for me over 400 lbs....terrible physically...i feel like my mountain is so much farther to climb than everyone elses!!!! sometimes that discourages me, but am goin to hang in there!!!! again, keep up the good work alex...ur a good man..ur friend, bigjim

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 08:24:34 PM »
lol, Hi Jim, just wanted to say I am a girl... lol....My full name is Alexandra and that is my hubby in the picture..  Sorry for the confusion...
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 11:21:19 PM »
Alex-try the chocolate cake it is amazing!