How To Register And Use This Forum.............. WARNING- ALL SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED > How To Register And Use This Forum

Another Newbie

<< < (2/2)

Doug Varrieur:
Hello Shoelace, welcome to the party! Thanks for the age update, I have older folks ask me all the time if their too old to lose weight. Of course the science of the human being is the same for a 70 year old or an 18 year old when it comes to blood sugar. I look forward to seeing some of your recipes. I'll bet you took some of those old favorites and converted them to low carb.... C'mon now, give em up  ::)

Shoelace:
Yes, I converted some of my old recipes and as time goes on, I'll be posting some of them.

I also want to read through all of the many great sounding recipes offered here, which will take a while.  Unfortunately, since I discovered this site, I haven't had a whole lot of time to explore, but it will all happen over time.

umpa:
Thanks Tony. i am anal about serving sizes because I don't like that full feeling.Will check out the site ;)

mouseissue:

--- Quote from: umpa on March 11, 2014, 02:34:36 PM ---Thanks Tony. i am anal about serving sizes because I don't like that full feeling.Will check out the site ;)

--- End quote ---

Hi, Umpa! :)

I should have noted that the author of that article states that a low carb diet can lead to vitamin deficiencies.
We know that is patently FALSE!!! ;)

Greens and other veggies also play a role in a healthy eating plan, and provides those nutrients.
However, I admit to taking vitamin and fiber supplements just to be sure.

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version