Author Topic: Update! kinda long  (Read 2362 times)

Strucker

• View Profile
    • Email
Update! kinda long
« on: December 21, 2014, 02:50:02 PM »
Hey guys! What's up? First I wanna apologize for the last episodes. I was in a really bad place. I kinda still am, but, I'm slowly adjusting, though not liking it one bit! To fill you in...Remember how I was telling yall I was passing out etc...? Well, come to find out, the "psudo tumor ceribri"(I know I killed the spelling!)has gone into my left eye as well! It obviously is an internal thing because only I can see the cloudyness around the blue part of my eyes and I only have about a quarter left of my pupil that isnt cloudy. The neurologists and eye dr.s are saying that I am going to go blind. They just dont know how blind or when. I have had head aches like you wouldnt believe. And obviously have had to quit working, after 14yrs!
I will totally admit, I was on a roller coaster spiral (still am kinda)but, I figured since I have "all this free time" I can now add excersize to the program! And...I have gone down two shirt sizes. Although the scale hasnt moved much? The clothes are way looser! And I'm way happier!
Sorry for being so lengthy. Ive just had alot on my mind lately.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update! kinda long
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 09:05:26 AM »
Welcome back Stef! I can relate.I have been blind in my right eye for 25 years.Now I am starting to get vision back and I went to the top eye hospital in the country and they dont have a clue why other then to say its impossible but its a good thing!  :) Get lots of opinions! ;)

Strucker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update! kinda long
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 09:21:21 AM »
Hey Umpa😆😆 ;Dit's great to be back! (Mentally & physically!:)I am so over whining about the mil! I believe it was Doug who said, just because she makes it, doesn't mean I have to eat it. We have our own fridge Now and use it! And I think it makes her mad! But I'm really not out to make anybody mad or anything, I just simply want to live better and longer, and I cannot do that eating her food.
Plus like I said, I've added a moderate excersize program and have already gone down 2 shirt sizes!  Now, I am out to transform my body. It may take a while, but it looks like I have plenty of time to kill! Might as well use it wisely! And I didn't know that Umpa! As of now, everything is extremely blury and I have double vision pretty bad. I have to double check everything when I type. I hate it, but I'm just so thankful I can still see.

Merry Christmas Everybody!