Author Topic: NO CARB / LOW CARB but called it Weight Watchers  (Read 1547 times)

joagain

NO CARB / LOW CARB but called it Weight Watchers
« on: March 04, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »
Read this very short article it is all about the money baby !!!!!

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/jennifer-hudson/jennifer-hudson-i-didnt-eat-carbs-today.html

Rena

Re: NO CARB / LOW CARB but called it Weight Watchers
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
Wow, there are a lot of mixed comments on that article.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 03:10:37 PM »
Did you notice the question & blog comments at the end of this piece:

Question:

"Wow… ‘deleting all carbs’ sounds kinda strict / unnecassary. Are you fans of low-carb diets?"

Followed by some reader comments:

"I swear she’s going to gain all that weight back…eventually. Kind of like Oprah did. It’s very hard to live without carbs…especially if you grew up with a taste for them."

"I can not believe that in this day and age, when we have access to all this information, some people choose to completely eliminate a big, essential food group from their diet. It is utter idiocy to ‘delete’ all carbs, she will unfortunately gain the weight back or be miserable while trying to stay slim."

And on and on............

So many simply don't understand that you can eat VERY well and VERY healthy low carb, and lose your weight.
Losing and keeping the weight off is a matter of commitment to being thin by avoiding high carbs whenever possible.

I grew up in a home where my mom always served potatoes, noodles, cereals, etc..
But I managed to get away from those foods and I'm not looking back.
There are far too many low carb alternatives, so it is not necessary!

Doing it the FTS way, really works!!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:12:17 PM by mouseissue »
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 03:36:26 PM »
YES IT DOES !!! She did it the low carb way and just got paid to say it was weight watchers .

Waterlilly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »
There's NO FREAKIN' WAY she did low carb AND weight watchers! WW vilifies fat like its the devil. You couldn't survive. They still believe that fat calories are "fatter".  Whatever.  ::)

This makes lots of sense now....