Author Topic: Recipe Suggestions  (Read 2283 times)

Kale4life1

• View Profile
Recipe Suggestions
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:59:53 PM »
Hello, Was just thinking about my food intake stratigies, and was wondering if anyone have a Recipe they're willing to share as of a meal replacement bar recipe. I feel like this type of food would be the best of my food intake because I'm in College at least 3-4 days/week, and always on the go at least 4-5 times/week. I do have Protine Powder It's the ALLMAX ALLWHEY PROTIEN POWDER Chocolate Flavour and Vinailla Flavour. I don't cary a lunch on me at College, I buy, but I do Carry a Backpack with me and can store these bars in my backpack for the day and when I get hungry say every 1.5-2 hours while I'm in class. I know I have Classes from 8 AM- 1 PM and I do get a break here and there, but don't get to eat till 1:30 PM. Then on top of all that have class again later that day. Or since my progran is all part of stageworking like lighting, sound, Special effects etc.. Plus also being on the go working at these types of shows. Still need to eat a meal. This Is why I'm asking for Recipe Suggestions for me to make this type of product and continuosly ust them wherever I go. The Only Other thing with this Recipe question is that I need to be able to purchase the supplies for these recipes from an Ontario Canada Food Store.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recipe Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »
I have asked Doug to help you with this because he travels so much :) He will get to you today ;)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »
These same protein bars also come in peanut butter and coconut flavors!!!

I like ALL three!  ;D
What you do today is what matters!

downeast

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 06:27:44 PM »
We can't order from amazon.com from Canada  >:(
The Canadian websites that I have searched that carry these bars will only ship them to western Canada.
Here's a link to a USA company that will ship to Canada. Go to the bottom left, Customer Service, Help Section for shipping information. The shipping cost will put the price up, of course, but that's all part of living in Canada.
It sounds as if these bars could be your answer to a quick, easy, portable meal replacement.

http://www.a1supplements.com/Optimal-Protein-Diet-Bar-15-Bars-p-20445.html
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 06:47:51 PM by downeast »

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 08:19:14 AM »
I get these bars from the Low Carb Grocery (Canada) to have in my purse, gym bag, car, in case I need to grab something quick. http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=132_23_368&sort=2a&page=1 .  They do have others as well, just check over their site.
Shipping is $7.99 or free if you spend over $100.  They have most of the items mentioned on the forum, LaTortillas, GG Bran Crispbread, Black Soy Beans, Beanit Butter, Walden Farms Products, Dixie Diner Products, Toriani and Davinci syrups, Sensato Hot Cereal....
I like to get stocked up on this stuff so meal planning and preparation is a breeze.