Author Topic: Vera Bradley Products  (Read 2178 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
Vera Bradley Products
« on: October 11, 2011, 12:51:16 PM »
Do any of your like Vera Bradley products?  I have loved her purses and things for years, they are the only ones I buy.  I was wanting something nice to take with  me when I go places to keep my FTS foods in such as diet pop, and pita bread, nuts, etc.  I found the Vera cooler in poppy fields pattern today is marked down to 14.99 and so is the lets do lunch in poppy fields so I ordered them both to use for my FTS things when we go places.  Lots of patterns are on sale today, just depends which color you like.  WWW.verabradley.com  than type in lunch in search.
I had a bigger cooler I had packed a few times when we were going out somewhere, but it was just too big. I find that if I go prepared all goes well but if I do not than I eat things I should not of had.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

KFAITH

• View Profile
Re: Vera Bradley Products
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 01:18:56 PM »
here are pictures of them
Rosie

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »
So cute and a great deal too!   I only have a couple of the Vera Bradley handbags that I've received as gifts.  I am pretty thrifty so I don't usually splurge on myself.  However.... I have a daughter, and SHE has several Vera handbags, a bookbag, the hard case laptop bag, head bands, notepads, etc... (you know...the joys of being an only child. ha ha)
Lately, I have been more into shopping for clothes.  I am addicted to the Goodwill stores these days!  ;)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 03:54:48 PM »
I am not able to get out and shop much I have to use a  mobility scooter to go shopping so I do lots of my shopping on line. I have a cousin that goes to all the good will and 2nd time around shops and yard sales and she gets awesome stuff....like new Veras even for like 20 dollars.
Yep my granddaughter is 6 and she loves Vera, she is the only kid in her school that carries a Vera backpack haha.
I always buy the sale items, or on ebay, Vera has lots of sales when things are getting discontinued, etc.
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 10:18:43 AM »
I always take a sixpack  cooler with me when I go shopping.Its a 30 minute drive to the stores here and I am too cheap to spend $1.69 for a soda when I am thirsty!I take water and lunch with me.I have to eat when i am in the car,not sure why??Maybe its all the car trips we took as kids and mom always fed us to keep us quiet :D

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
hahaha yep Umpa feed them and they hush hahaha ;D ;D ;D  I can remember dad would get us all in the car  go buy bologna, bread, chips and pop, go park some place pretty and open the trunk and there'd we'd be fixing sandwiches, sipping on a pop and enjoying the country roads. Those were some great times, and precious memories.
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
Thats something they still do in North Carolina Rosie.They drive the parkway and picnic or go veiw the elk at catalochee ;)