Author Topic: no calories no sugars no fats - too good to be true?  (Read 1524 times)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
no calories no sugars no fats - too good to be true?
« on: April 29, 2012, 08:29:05 PM »
hmm - peanut butter and mayo (and other products) with no calories no carbs and no fats.  Not that it can't be true but ... speechless. Waldens Farms has all these products available.  It all obviously contains few natural products.  Are they worth using.  I thought of mixing some of the PB with my own and cutting down the carbs and calories, same goes with the mayo.  Anyone tried them before?

SarahC

• View Profile
Re: no calories no sugars no fats - too good to be true?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
I use lots of Walden Farm products and love them, but I read here that the peanut butter isn't good tasting.

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 08:41:56 AM »
Concentrate on the net carbs in the foods you are choosing.  You can buy no carb mayonnaise, for example, at the grocery store (Duke's, Hellmans/Best Foods).

I use internet sources to supplement what I find locally.  Fresh meats, eggs, low carb veggies, etc, should be the main ingredients in your meal plans.

That said, there are lots of fun low carb options online and you'll find lots of info on what's good and what isn't on this forum. 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:22:46 AM »
I use waldenfarms caramel dip,apricot dip,blueberry,barbeque sauces,chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup and caramel syrup. They are expensive in the grocery store where I live so i order them from netrition because they have a flat rate of $4.99 shipping.I can't drive to the store in my car for $4.99! :D