Author Topic: If she can do it so can I!  (Read 3570 times)

FAT TO SKINNY reader

• View Profile
    • Email
If she can do it so can I!
« on: March 04, 2010, 04:05:44 PM »
Doug,
Trish heard about your program on the radio on her way to work one day and she proceeded to tell me about it.  She is the Associate Principal in our High School and I am the school nurse.  She got the book and started the following Monday which was about 2 weeks ago or a little more and I had not seen her for about a week and when I did it was quite noticable that she had lost some weight, we both are about 80 pounds over weight and she had already lost the bloat in the abdomen, it has been two weeks and Trish has lost 15 pounds, and you can tell, she says that she hasn't had trouble staying on the diet either.  I have tried everything on the market and so has she and so if Trish can do this so can I.  I look forward to starting the diet on Monday and starting my husband and boys both on it also, they are both "husky" boys and eat the absolute wrong food just as their dad and I do.  I figure if Trish can do this diet and she has tried just as many as I have than it will be worth the challenge to change our eating habits and to change our lifestyles also.  Thanks so much for publishing your information for the rest of us to try.

"Touch people with the better angels of your nature."  Abraham Lincoln

Denise

jacksprattswife

• View Profile
Re: If she can do it so can I!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »
Good luck Denise!  i know you will love this plan!