Author Topic: Hi Guys! Guess Who's Back...AGAIN?!  (Read 3927 times)

Strucker

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Guys! Guess Who's Back...AGAIN?!
« on: July 27, 2016, 09:56:21 PM »
You got it! Hey Doug Hey Umpa😂! And Hey everybody else! This has been a long time coming, but I'm back! I'll try to keep it short, but I tend to be a bit chatty, sometimes.
First and foremost...WE GOT OUR OWN FREAKING HOUSE! Away from, you know who!! And it has been GLORIOUS! Not lying one tennie. Bit! Completely on the OTHER SIDE OF TOWN! Lol...we've been here about 4 maybe months, and love it! We are still sorting the house, etc...but man, it's like night and day!
On that note, I'm back on the bandwagon, like for real this time. I've lost weight before, I know this works! So, I'm going for broke, getting all my ducks in a row!

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hi Guys! Guess Who's Back...AGAIN?!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 05:02:43 AM »
Welcome back 😊
Congrats on your own  piece of God's earth.   May all your troubles reside on the other side of town😊

Play nice though coz she is family and she's going be lonely.

Hope to see u on the forum.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 01:08:55 PM »
Welcome home, Stephanie!!!  :) :) :) :)

Without the added stress of a carb-pusher, you're life changing FTS journey will be so much easier (as it should be).

Hope to here more from you soon!

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

Strucker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 12:22:54 PM »
Silly, silly Morgan...don't ya know? I'm always nice (insert evil laugh here) & trust me Morgan, she will never be "lonely," cause she always has family in her house.
And Tony, I never realized how easy it was staying 20 carbs or less! Like I told the Ole man, with his mom in the picture, you just never realized how much we were eating, because, we were always doing it, sad, but true.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 11:15:41 AM »
... And Tony, I never realized how easy it was staying 20 carbs or less! Like I told the Ole man, with his mom in the picture, you just never realized how much we were eating, because, we were always doing it, sad, but true.

It is easy, Stephanie!
I've been doing it for 6 years now.  :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!