Author Topic: I started 2 weeks ago today...should I be writing down everything I eat?  (Read 5263 times)

sbclark

• View Profile
Hi ~

On every other diet plan I was on I had to write down every morsel I put in my mouth.
One thing I love about this "way of life" is that I don't write everything down...
I have read on the posts that others do...do you suggest I do that to see where my carb count is
at?
Sandy  8)
p.s. I always post the little sunglasses guy next to my name cuz we haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks here in central MN and he brightens my day  :D
Started 6/1/10

beebs

• View Profile
I write everything down BUT I am type one diabetic and must keep very close count. Besides I just forget.... ??? :o

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
I think you'll find the people who started writing down their foods are people who's weight loss stalled or did'nt start at all. This is a tool for the members of the forum and the member to spot the hidden sugar being missed. See how it goes and decide from there.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
At first I kept a post it note pad near the fridge and I would just jot down the number of carbs I ate to try and keep it in check. As you go on you realize you don't really need to. The only time I do it now is if I had more Reddiwhip then I should so I know when I getting close to 20 carbs. Speaking of reddiwhip, they changed the label. It use to list no carbs at all and now it states it has one per serving. Bummer :(
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

sbclark

• View Profile
Thank you and yes, I saw that on the ReadyWhip.
I wonder what changed?
Started 6/1/10

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
They got caught.If it impacts blood sugar it can't be 0 carbs.Heavy whipping cream is a zero and very easy to turn into whipped topping.You just can't squirt it in your mouth out of the can while you are standing at the fridge! :D

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
Okay umpa you got my attention. Anytime I can stand at the fridge and shoot whip cream into my mouth and still loose weight I am in. How do we do that?
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
hahahaha!!! i was talking about the redi whip can Sherripie! My husband stands at the fridge and shoots it in his mouth and soon as they hear that noise my grandson and the yorkies(all five) come running and he squirts it in their mouths one by one!

sbclark

• View Profile
 :D That is so funny!  I have never bought Reddi Whip before the past few weeks and now have 3 cans in fridge!! Every few hours you hear one of the 6 of us doing just that, squirting from mid air into their mouths!  We love it, great treat!!  :D
Started 6/1/10

beebs

• View Profile
THAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE LOL!!!!  ;D

carls

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I started 2 weeks ago today...should I be writing down everything I eat?
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 01:53:18 AM »
Hi beebs and sbclark, It is really so funny and interesting as both of you said.However sbclark wanna to write everything she eats but she didn't. May I ask why don't you write all of this. I am curious to see that menu which is in your plan.So just write down what you think so that we can know your beneficial.