Author Topic: I never knew before getting FTS book. WOW!  (Read 3694 times)

animaleyes

• View Profile
I never knew before getting FTS book. WOW!
« on: July 09, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
I got the FTS book last weekend. Started to change my life this last Monday and I've become obsesed with looking at the carbs of supposed healthy and diet foods. Shocked beyond belief how unhealthy and poisonous even diet foods are. Example: Special K Red Berries cereal bars. Sure only 90 calories and 1.5G of fat (old way of thinking) but 18g of carbs plus 8g sugar. OMG that means instead of helping me eating one of these for breakfast it was actually a head start for storing fat for the day. Last night at work I came across the usual bowl of Hershey's Minitures that is on just about every desk. Tempted? Heck yeah... grabbing 2 or 3 of these while cleaning my way through the offices used to be an every night no big deal occurance. Now that I'm actually thinking, I looked up the carbs in the little devils and found 1 serving size is 5 pieces... carbs per serving...25g.  When I realized that even one piece (5g carb) is as much or more than an actual meal, that was enough for me to take a huge gulp of water and move one, leaving the candy alone. Proved to me that "one bite or one piece won't hurt" is a total falsehood.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: I never knew before getting FTS book. WOW!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »
You bet animaleyes. When I started researching and developing our program I was amazed at the amount of companies selling so called "healthy diet foods" loaded with sugar. Nutrisystem products, weight watcher products and many others will shock the heck out of you when you read the labels....crazy!

Keep some sugar free hard candies in your pocket while you're cruising through the offices  ::)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 09:20:17 AM »
Welcome animaleyes! I am Umpa,Dougs wife if I can help you please ask.I love labels! I am obsessed with them.I can never figure out why they put so much sugar in stuff! ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 01:36:36 PM »
Hi, animaleyes! :)

FTS helps us REALLY see what we eat and why it makes us FAT.

After a while, the old false "calorie counting, fat makes fat" thinking will disappear.
And vastly improved health will be your reward! :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

carls

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 01:47:05 AM »
Hi Tonny, You are right that FTS books is really helpful for us.And even it can change one's life and it is happened rapidly and everybody who reads that obviously find pleasure when he sees the change of his body only because of this book.I am also agreed with this topic"WOW".Thanks for sharing this kind of topic that I like most.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 10:08:35 AM »
 :)