Author Topic: 2nd weigh big fat 0  (Read 3131 times)

gonnagetthere

2nd weigh big fat 0
« on: August 16, 2010, 07:52:55 AM »
Man this is the story of my live . Not 1 pound or 1 inch . I am not going to do what I normally do and say@#@#%#, I still feel great and I did not eat anything I was not suppose too. I may not be eating enough . I am just going to continue this next week and hopefully it will be a big loss .
 For yall guys that have been on this a while why would you not loose this early in the game ,I can understand stalls after a month with 20-30 lbs loss but just your 1st week I dont understand .  I am just glad I feel so good without the sugar / carbs or I dont know what would be going on at this minuite .  In Dougs book & on here [people or losing 20-30-pounds a month .  ??? >:(
  Have a good day  Jo

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: 2nd weigh big fat 0
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
i think our scales have joined the " liars club" :(

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:55 AM »
Good morning Jo :)  You'll see me say this all the time....each of us is different, our metabolisms are different, our daily routines are different, our portion sizes are different, our medications are different and our sensitivity to sugar...DIFFERENT.... I remember when a forum member just a couple weeks ago wrote to me and told me she had been on the program for a full week and didn't lose a pound....she thought she was doing everything right. My advice to her was to start at 0 carbs and work her way up. I'll give you the same advice, for the next full week try to eat zero carbs....ZERO... Now I know that will be tough but it's important that you try your best. The end result next week will be an increased knowledge of where all your sugar is hiding, new habits AND the scale will start moving. What happened to the reader I'm talking about?....

click here- http://fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=976.0   ;D ;D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 09:11:17 AM »
Maybe sugar is sneaking in on you somewhere?

gonnagetthere

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
Thats what I was gonna do doug , I am going to try that & eating a little more because I am not hungry I catch myself sayin I didnt even eat lunch . Iseen that in the forum earlier ,you would think as much weight as I need to lose even if I ate 25 carbs I would lose something .
 Maybe I just need to go to the bathroom .LOL ;) :D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »
Whoa! Why would you eat if you aren't hungry?

gonnagetthere

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »
No doug I mean I dont think I am even getting 1000 calories a day . My body probably is in shock from the lack of food & carbs . I am going to write down what I eat & be very sure about it NO carbs this week

owensmath

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 01:32:20 PM »
How much water are you drinking? It is very important to drink enough water. When I don't drink as much water, my weight loss stalls.

gonnagetthere

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »
Yes I i have to do better on that too . I didnt drink as much this past week

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 01:02:34 PM »
Calories are irrelevant if you simply get in touch and carefully listen to your body... Your brain sends signals to your stomach like a gas gauge...it will tell you when you need more fuel. If you aren't hungry don't eat. You need to realize that your body IS feeding...it's feeding off of the fuel you have stored... FAT.  There are days when dinner time rolls around and I look at Umpa and say..."did I eat anything today"?  That's how against the clock I am when it comes to eating.

I want you to download this fridge reminder, print it and tape it to your fridge and food pantry door to remind you;

Only Eat When You Are Truly Hungry

Click- https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/3sfyrvvrcxarsH

gonnagetthere

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 02:32:18 PM »
Thanks doug I will do that . I have not been hungry all day today . I had smoked sausage today and have not had anything else yet