Author Topic: I need help  (Read 9856 times)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: I need help
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 03:07:16 PM »
That is very true Alex! The moment somebody takes something away from me and says I can't have it,I WANT IT! :D Thats why I love all the substitutions because you are not removing anything from your diet.So once you lose the weight there is nothing to add back to your diet and gain the weight back. :) Thank you for the compliment :)

Umpa, I think you were the one that said this before... The secret to success the F2S way is the fact that we are NOT giving up our favorite foods.
We SUBSTITUTING healthy, tasty, and satisfying versions of them.

When you combine that with a second-to-none support system like we have on this forum, and serious commitment on our part,
the chances of not only losing our excess pounds but keeping them off are assured.
What you do today is what matters!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »
That's it in a nutshell well said!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

jackibar

• View Profile
    • Gorden and Jacki's Place
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 09:42:59 AM »
OK Alex, .....don't backslide. I want you to always think of sugar and carbs as a drug. Picture yourself as a cocaine addict everytime someone offers you a roll, or a piece of cake or any high carb food. Look straight at it and picture it as white powder then do what I know you will....turn it down  ;)

GREAT visual, Doug! Thanks for that!

Jacki
Join our [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss Forum[/url] Community Today!