Author Topic: question for u umpa or doug?  (Read 9447 times)

3angels

• View Profile
question for u umpa or doug?
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:14:25 PM »
so anywhere in the new future is it possible that you would come out with a fts line of low carb bake mixes, flours, pkgd donut mixes etc???

3angels

• View Profile
Re: question for u umpa or doug?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 03:29:22 PM »
guess i was more hinting towards like chocolate cake bake mix where u just add eggs or ur donut mix lol

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 04:59:04 PM »
Beebs still hasnt gotten any donuts... :'(

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 09:25:54 AM »
You never know what we are gonna do! Gotta stay on the forum to find out! ;D

KEKE

• I'm Fat!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - keydenj
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »
i am now waiting on my books to get here but i would like to know, is there breakfast foods to eat? is there a diet plan to follow? i am soooo anxious to get started and get this 80lbs. offfffff of me.

friedpie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 04:51:51 AM »
Boy I hope so.  I'm not a fan of too many of the Walden Farms products.  The marshmellow cream was a disgusting chemical concoction.  I bought the marshmellow, chocolate and caramel......yuck.  If I can't eat it, then it's bad.  All three went in the trash, but on the upside, the jars are delightful little storage jars.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 08:49:31 AM »
KEKE  just take away the starch and carbs until your books get there.Then you will be taught how to spend your carbs.Omit all sugar.Enjoy eggs,meats,berries, and low carb breads.There are alot of recipes on the forum I think its up to like 14 pages last time I checked probally more now check there for recipes for breakfast.There are cereals,pancakes, and other prepared foods in the books.
Friedpie have you got your book yet?

owensmath

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
Friedpie, That is an interesting opinion about the Walden Farms products. I have enjoyed using the caramel and marshmallow. I guess that's why they make such a variety of stuff. Someone will like each product, but no one will like them all.

friedpie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 01:55:01 PM »
Yes indeed I have my book and cookbook!  I saw the book at the library and I picked it up thinking to myself that sure I'll read yet another diet book thinking this one might have that magic bullet as to why the heck I can eat healthfully and schlep myself to the gym three times a week and struggle to keep from gaining weight and not lose.  Well what do you know, I did find the magic bullet in this book and I'm never going back.
So I went to Barnes and Noble to buy the book and the cookbook on ebay.
It's my 48th birthday today and tonight is pork tenderloin on the grill, macafoney and cheese (the bomb!) and broccoli.  Dessert is the chocolate mug cake from the forum.

Friedpie

friedpie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »
Hey owensmath,
Yeah, I've been buying and trying all kinds of stuff and I just have to find what we like and what works.  I was really bummed about the marshmellow creme.  We leave for vacation Saturday so when I get back I'm going to dump the bag of Splenda and start experimenting with Xylitol.

Friedpie

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »
I agree with the walden farms products being (not good) but I did use the caramel dip as a base for barbeque sauce and it worked really well, I would buy it again for that purpose only.  We hava a zero carb vinegar based sauce made locally and it mixed perfectly with that because it's HOT and spicy.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 09:13:44 AM »
I like the walden farm products to use as ingredients with other things.I use their jellies  cheesecakes and muffins. ;)