<< < (2/8) > >>

umpa:
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Joanne:
OMG GARY!

You are the bomb!
Are you sure you weren't a comedian in another life?????????? ;D

katary:
 ;)   thanks everyone....we had fun making the video and the dish 8) and it was great,froze about 1/2 for a later date....last nite we made the dixie diner lo-carb brownies (1 carb per brownie) and they are awesome:) we had them with vanilla ice cream....all i can say is WOW,are they good.....lots better than the dixie diner bread.....which was just awful compared to the pork rind breads i have been making & have more carbs to boot>>>> Doug.... a great thing you're doing in Canada,i read each and every story  you posted and voted,if nothing else it should motivate the readers of this forum to reevaluate their situations and get busy :o and hey,i was just kidding about my free autographed copy......& the carpel tunnel....its 630 am here in n.KY. we are headed out for a day at kings island & i set my alarm clock for 6 so i could drink some coffee & work out before we go>>> i would of never dreamed of making time to do that before FTS came into my life, i would have layed my fat ass in bed till the last possible minute,prayed it was raining so we wouldn't go.....but now i am chomping at the bit,ready for a funfilled day with the family:) thanks for giving me my life back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace out:)

umpa:
You have worked hard Katary and you have the good health to show for it!We are very proud of you!!!!!! ;D

beebs:
Help me!! Ive stopped losing weight!! I feel so fat!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version