Recipe Exchange > Child Support (Kid friendly recipes)

Pepperoni's & Cheese

<< < (2/5) > >>

beebs:
Never since I went on the pump. I was terrified of the pump until I got it now I wouldnt want to be with it out it. Let me talk to your tyler.

gonnagetthere:
I will get him on here one day and let you talk to him . He is pretty stubburn. On my other post about keytones ,should I check a certain time in the day ?  It has been trace both times I checked today. Does it take a certain amount of days for the keytones to show up ? Thanks for yuour help so far , I believe this forum will help me stay on course .
                                                                                               Jo

umpa:
Gonnagetthere my heart goes out to you and your son if I can help please ask.
Beebs you are too sweet!! :-*

gonnagetthere:
Thanks Umpa ,he deals with it better then I  Have I hate that these children have to go through this . But I think it does make them stronger right Beebs?
 I have just been on the wrong diet for years I guess & have just gotton fatter & fatter . I think I have found the answer ! FTS

beebs:
I got made fun of a lot when I was a kid. Diabetic diet was different then. I always had to leave class to eat snacks and stuff. Everyone hated me.....  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version