Author Topic: Peanut butter  (Read 8143 times)

Thinisin

• View Profile
Re: Peanut butter
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 01:36:40 AM »
I bought mine at HEB, our local grocery store here in Texas :-) I eat 2 a day and have been losing daily! So far, so good!

Waterlilly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 06:05:22 AM »
Waterlilly, what if you make a PB treat and had a small bit everyday? Maybe you wouldn't crave it if you got it everyday. I'm like that with chocolate, so I've been having Breyers carbsmart fudge bars every night & am losing weight daily!! :)

That's an idea. I could do that.  IT just seems like every time I try to eat small amounts, they turn into big amounts. Maybe I'm just an addict. Maybe I have a small allergy to peanuts that makes me crave it. I could also be deficient in some nutrient that's in the stuff.

Kim P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 04:57:43 PM »
Hi Emmitt,

Sorry ~ I just saw your question to me.  It's at Trader Joes Grocery Store.  I don't know where you are located so you might not have one near you....

Kim

Emmitt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2012, 12:50:59 PM »
It tastes alright - not so bad. lol but I made it for peanut butter fudge - got this recipe from Umpa! Tried one today - it's good.

That's the one! I hope you have better luck :) Maybe mine was spoiled? Lmk what you think :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 08:55:43 AM »
My fudge is AWESOME!!! ;D

Waterlilly

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
My fudge is AWESOME!!! ;D

I REALLY need to make that stuff!!

AliciaInTX

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »
I LOVE the beanit butter but I'm like Waterlily...can't keep the stuff in the house because it's like crack for me and stalls my weight loss when I eat too much of it. I will order more of it when I'm at my goal weight and ready to add more goodies to my diet! :)  I'll have to check out the Archer Farms stuff, since we don't have a TJ's in the Austin area. Does anyone know the name of the Archer Farms peanut butter with flaxseed?

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »
Alicia I keep sweets in the freezer so they are not in my face.That may work for you ;) That way if you want something you can have it when you have a craving and don't have the I have to eat it before it goes bad :D

Waterlilly

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 06:21:40 AM »
Alicia I keep sweets in the freezer so they are not in my face.That may work for you ;) That way if you want something you can have it when you have a craving and don't have the I have to eat it before it goes bad :D

Excellent idea!

Alicia - No TJ's in Austin? Sure, I could see maybe none in Houston, but Austin? Very surprising.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 08:02:19 AM »
I mix 1 jar of IM healthy soy nut butter with 1 jar of Smuckers all natural P butter and add 10 drops of zero into the mixer. Sometimes I grind up some almonds and add them into the mix.  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)