Author Topic: So  (Read 2450 times)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
So
« on: October 20, 2010, 12:51:49 PM »
We have been faithful to our menu.. ok, well I may have switched dinners on a couple of days but nevertheless, stuck by the menu. 
Its hard work..  :o   but its worth it.. I get up at 530 am and help get the babies ready and run off to drop off the oldest one @ HS. Then off to work I go till 430pm.. Get home and get dinner ready and breakfast and lunch for the next day.. Prep dinner for the next night, bathe babies and then study, (by teh time i finish its 8pm) except I was so exhausted last night that I didnt study and I have a midterm this weekend which I may add, I leave for Disney on Fri.. I will be good.. I will be good. I will be good..

Did I say its all worth it? Well it is.. I have weighed myself everyday and though I dont see any lbs shedding, I am thinking it will be inches first.. My nest step is to put the scale in the trunk (lol) because it can be discouraging not to see something change, but I tell myself, I just started Monday.. lol 

Am I driving you guys crazy yet? I am rambling I know..

Anywho, I am very happy with my commitment and I am thankful for Doug/Umpa, FTS and the Forum...

:) ;) :D ;D 8) :P :-*
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: So
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 01:24:32 PM »
Great attitude Alex!!  Have a great day!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »
Its hard work..  :o   but its worth it... Did I say its all worth it? Well it is.. I have weighed myself everyday and though I dont see any lbs shedding, I am thinking it will be inches first.. My nest step is to put the scale in the trunk (lol) because it can be discouraging not to see something change, but I tell myself, I just started Monday.

If you start to feel discouraged, go ahead and lock that scale in the trunk of your car.
As you lose weight, your body is going through a lot of changes (metabolism, inches, etc.).
This is just how it is... it is NORMAL.

Think about this...
If you were weighing yourself often in your high-sugar life before F2S, you would have noticed some days weight comes on, others it comes off, and on others, no change at all.

So don't let the scale effect you!!!
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 02:55:22 PM »
I felt so good from no sugar in my system that when I got on the scale it said I was up a couple pounds . I said  kicked back into the corner and said " Oh well I know that I am staying the course "

KEKE

• I'm Fat!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - keydenj
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »
alex u r doing great. u can post as many times as u feel

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »
Alex you are doing great! Stick to it! You are such a great mom! You are giving your family a gift that will help them a lifetime! :)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »
I will stick to it, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! 
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt