Author Topic: ok.... here goes  (Read 2832 times)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
ok.... here goes
« on: September 08, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »
 :'(  Ive been MIA because I had a MAJOR breakdown a couple weeks ago..  I fell off and though I am almost back to where I was, it has been so frickin challenging and emotionally draining.

I didnt want to say anything out of shame but I did actually write one of friends here on the board for some support. Im back on and have been for a over a week now, but I am feeling so much stress that I feel like numbing it all... I knew I was addicted but never realized just how awful sugar is.. I swear the mind of matter thingy is just as if you were a drug addict, dont be fooled to believe otherwise...

I know what I will read.. This is more of a confession because I feel the need to help me get past this last hump of guilt that I am feeling..

Feel better sharing it... Im so sorry for falling off..
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

KFAITH

• View Profile
Re: ok.... here goes
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:05:03 AM »
Alex, you faced it and told us, that is the big step, today is a new day, live and learn and get right back on. I am here for you, praying for you. Don't look back , we can all beat this thing.;)
With God all things are possible
Rosie

shawn116

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:30 AM »
Alex    KFAITH couldn't have said it better!!!   Just keep looking forward girl and you will do fine.....we are here for you!!  ;)

StephB313

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 11:17:56 AM »
Don't beat yourself up over it--it IS hard to be "perfect" every day.  Just yesterday I was wondering how I was going to get through as I have been craving watermelon (my favorite!!) and plums--I love those things and still can't wrap my head around the fact that fruit can be bad for me.

It's no big deal--confessions should be for murderers.   :P  You're a human being and that is all--not a programmed roboperson.  You'll be fine!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
My dearest Alex all will be well I promise ;) We are always here for you.

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 01:10:19 PM »
Thank you all.. I know that you can always get back on and I did right away, but knowing that I let my guard down over things that I have no control over is what did it.. I had an appt with my therapist and he cancelled on me the day I needed him..Well you can imagine what happened after that...

Im happy to say that one of my major issues is basically resolved.. My ex husband finally signed the stupid papers but not until I had to remove some of the things I was requesting for our daughter.. What a jerk.. So that is nearly a closed chapter.. It was also the hardest thing that I was going through..

Also, I have a commitment to myself but to F2S as well, so I really felt like I was cheating on my relationship with all of you and I just couldnt bare any more. I know it sounds silly, but I am a person with integrity and I felt that I compromised that.. Thank you all again..

xoxoxox

Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 01:30:59 PM »
Hey Sweet Alex!  You are going to be fine!  Don't you worry....It was just a few days and that's nothing compared to a lifetime.  Days like this, I SOOO wish there was a way to reach down to Florida and give you a big ole hug!!   We got ya!! 
Love,
Jan   

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
Hello Alex! :)

Remember that this is a lifestyle.
It allows for faltering as long as we get right back on board afterword.

Faltering may only slightly delay "when" you arrive at your goal... And that's about it!
As long as faltering does not become a habit, you'll do just fine.
You WILL reach your goal!

We're all here with you, Alex! :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

jen1975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »
Alex,
  We are here for you no matter what!  Falling off happens.  You get back up and you go back to what you were doing.  And you know, we all have done it at some point, and will probably do it again at some point!  But you've got to remember - we love you regardless! :-*

Jen

Rena

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 08:42:31 PM »
Life happens and you don't owe anyone an explanation. You're too good of a person to even think/do so! Big hugs to you, Alex. All will be well.

suzlyn454

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 07:41:32 AM »
Hang on Alex!!!  As you can see by all the posts you will be fine...what a great support group  ;)
Hope things get better soon.
Suz
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »
Alex good riddance to your ex! He is a jerk! And will always be jerk!You on the other hand have a wonderful man in your life that adores you!This is hard I know I have been there but I promise it will make you stronger.You are a beautiful kind woman and I promise you are gonna look back at this situation in 6 months and go "It was no big deal" :) Sometimes you just gotta clean out the closet and take out the trash!

joagain

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 06:22:50 AM »
 Hey Alex it is what it is I think all of us will have this happen at sometime ,wether it is because we went somewhere unprepared and eat something we shouldn't . Or as you did with your emotions ,or like my vacation being with someone that just eats too D@@# much and make it easy to eat to much or things you should not eat .
  S@#@ happens you dont owe anyone a explanation just like Rena said . WE are here to listen to each other and get stuff off or chest .
Like Tony said this a lifestyle not a diet before when you fell off the "DIET" it would be weeks ,months or years before you get back on with FTS you mess up you just go right back and reverse the little damage that we do !!

Love ya !!!!

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 08:45:29 AM »
Alex it happens to all of us. Don't beat yourself up, we are here for you.
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/