Author Topic: Really Discouraged!!!  (Read 7238 times)

TabyTaby

• View Profile
Re: Really Discouraged!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 05:11:24 PM »
Yes, it helps a lot, now I just have to go through and find which ones are vegan...seems like many, many of them are! Which is great. Here's what I figured today...my husband planned something special for me, before I was going to start this dietary eating plan, so I am starting tomorrow, but I paid close attention to how many carbs I ate, and I tried to imagine that food in sugar quantities...and what I discovered is that I have been eating approximately...you won't believe this...somewhere between 215-300 carbs a DAY. EEEEEEK that's what I'm FAT. I'm 5'9 and I was 285 pounds...now I'm 235 but still, that's why I'm FAT. I'm probably eating like 6 bowls of sugar a day  :o yikes. Thanks again Doug!!!
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »
Dixie Diner would be a good option I think.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 08:49:58 PM »
What's Dixie Diner?
May you be blessed in all your endeavors, but most importantly, may you be humble. God keep you.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 06:13:39 AM »
AHA...DixieDiner...I thought I saw that ;)...yes looks good! Is it only online? I'm going to be checking that out very soon. Thanks a million Doug, I appreciate it so much. I've got to get used to ordering online I do suppose!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
No need to overthink this.Time to put together a meal plan.Get started and we will help you :)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 08:14:11 AM »
OK Now you know what you must do.......just do it  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
Hmmm, for starters, I know I can eat veggies...but the carbs kinda add up quick huh? I could have a salad, but can't find good dressing that's low carb and I don't want to burn out on vinegar and oil (especially since my FAVE Balsamic is high carb :( ) but don't know what else to put on it. I have some semi low carb marinara at 4gr for a couple TBS but that's not much, and I have some almonds and peanuts and peanut and almond butter...but nothing to put it, since my bread Ezekiel bread is 11 carbs. I love cabbage, brussel sprouts, squash, zuchinni...all veggies except for avacado, onions (allergy), and mushrooms...hate those three, not big on artichoke, everything else is fair game! Any suggestions? Also, off topic but should I start a new thread for this? I tend to get lost in my new topics...

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 03:34:07 PM »
Still haven't eaten today. Seems like the carbs add up to quick in veggies...what to do, what to do?

Rena

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
Ken's Steak House Creamy Caesar salad dressing is 0 carbs.

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 10:58:48 PM »
I think the creamy probably isn't vegan...most cream based stuff has dairy or egg...but I am going to check them out tonight!!! Thanks again Rena!!! Any ideas I can use to build off of!!!

Rena

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 11:02:55 PM »
Oh duh -- sorry, I keep forgetting.

Here's their link, so maybe you can find something that works.

http://www.waldenfarms.com/

TabyTaby

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »
LOL it's okay Rena, I can imagine how hard it would be to remember for someone who doesn't eat that way, this plan is definitely challenging but I am going to prove this can work and hopefully can help other vegans get ideas on here if others come sometime, but first I gotta figure out a meal plan for me, for more than one day LOL