Author Topic: SUGAR EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!!!!!  (Read 9274 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SUGAR EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 09:39:35 AM »
I think all teenagers have anxiety Susie,its tough being  a teenager ;)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 09:56:18 AM »
It may be tough being a teenager but its absolutely nervewrecking being a parent. It's as scary as hell coz you've been there done that, can see the pitfalls and know you can't protect them from everything that's going to hurt them and from themselves.

One thing I did learn was to pray on my feet, and boy did I need that added help at time. Amen.

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 10:33:04 AM »
Mary had many meltdowns as a child, especially at preschool & Sunday school as well s family gatherings. She just ran off & curled up in a ball & cried. When she was a baby she screamed when any stranger looked at her. Her meltdown did not go down in numbers until she was put on Zoloft. This is one reason I had to homeschool her. Her therapist does not believe me when I told him about this. He still thinks her dad did this to her. Yes, he was instrumental in making her anxieties worse, but she always had them. She always had a difficult time keeping friends. She had adult vocabulary starting at age 4. Now she has amazing insight into many things like behaviors, movie & books etc. She still is unable to keep a friend in person, but has a couple good friends online that she video chats with. I've said "Hi" to them. They are highly articulate as Mary is.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2014, 12:08:22 PM »
She will be fine,you have done a good job with her. ;)

o0OSusieO0o

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 12:58:16 PM »
Aww thanks Umpa