Author Topic: Carb Master Yogurt  (Read 2173 times)

ES15

• View Profile
Carb Master Yogurt
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:29:27 PM »
Hi All
I see everyone talking about yogurt specifically carbmaster. I haven't been able to find any yogurt here that is low enough in carbs that I'm happy with, and I might be taking a shopping trip to Watertown New York tomorrow so I was wondering where everyone gets it form?? Or if theres other fav. brands that are low. They have a really big Wal-Mart superstore, Target, Sams Club and Price Chopper (those are the only places I've been that have food sections)

Let me know of any other must haves that you guys buy from those stores on a regular basis. Any help in organizing my shopping the better!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Carb Master Yogurt
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
Hi ES15! :)

You'll find Carbmaster yogurt at Kroger (and affiliate) stores as this is the Kroger store brand.

If you don't have one around, try Dannons low carb.
It's very good but more expensive.
What you do today is what matters!

froglvr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »
Thanks for posting this...I have missed yogurt but have not even shopped for an alternative as I thought it was off limits.  I will definitely check these out.  Yeah!

Rena

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
Smith's is the sister store to Kroger. They're the only ones who sell CARBmaster yogurt. Like Tony said, you can find a low carb one by Dannon, but it's a little harder to come across. It's a smaller container also.

Walmart carries a sugar-free honey, and I can often find jicama there too.