Author Topic: Thoughts kind of day - here I go ....  (Read 2038 times)

SeaGail

• View Profile
Thoughts kind of day - here I go ....
« on: August 01, 2011, 05:46:54 PM »
I was just thinking ... how did I find Fat to Skinny?  Truly I don't remember how I came upon it!

I think I was meant to find it ... directed to it by something outside of myself ... a solution to the problem I've been fighting almost all my life.

THANK YOU Doug, Umpa, and the power (God, an angel, spirit, or whatever it was) that led me to you  and to all the wonderful people on this forum.
Gail in WA (the state)

joagain

Re: Thoughts kind of day - here I go ....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »
SeaGail  , I like you have fought this forever . I know how I found it I was googling low carb / Dr.  Berstien  Diabetic solutiion for my son that got Type 1 diabetes when he was 10 (16 now ). That is a wonderful low carb way of live but  it just seem very complicated .

So I continued looking and seen FTS  On ebay of all places ordered the book ,we both read it and it was just so simple  seemed to easy I thought it would be just another failed diet . I had no idea how much better it would make me feel plus lose weight . If you told me last year that I would not have a peice of bread for a year I would have looked at you like you had 4 eyes .

Plus my sons Blood Sugars have been low and he is using less insulin . Just the other day we went out to Zaxbys and he ordered a salad .

I like you have battled for years and I thank them also .
 You will suceed seagail you have all of us on your side  ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »
Hi SeaGail! :)

For years, I prayed to God to help me find a way to get rid of my excess weight (i.e. FAT).
For years, I received no answer until one day in early July 2010.
I was watching the 700 Club and Doug was showing everyone how much sugar there is in the "normal" American diet. I was FLOORED!!!
Doug also explained how we should eat if we expect to lose weight and keep it off.

After the program was over, I went online and ordered the FTS book.
It arrived about a week later and my health was forever changed for the better.
The Lord answered my prayer when He knew I was ready to really hear the answer and do something about it.

Before FTS, I was well on my way to complications from diabetes, high cholesterol, high BP, etc..

Thank God for Doug and FTS!!!... My health has been restored and my life saved! :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 08:09:55 AM »
I am so proud of all of you!! ;D
Jo do you know how cool Tyler is? He is a smart kid! It is amazing as a teenager he can control his Type1 Diabetes :)

joagain

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 08:12:24 AM »
Yes he is Umpa , I am very proud of him  ;D

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »
I too cant remember, but its one of the best things ever... Talk about revelations.... ;D
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt