Author Topic: Only 5 days in and already 5 pounds gone!  (Read 6826 times)

alemacks

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - arlemacks@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Only 5 days in and already 5 pounds gone!
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:16:05 AM »
Hi everyone!

I am not new to dieting. I have been heavy almost my entire life. I have been anywhere from 174 (lowest I have ever weighted as an adult) to 260 (most I have ever weighed). I have perfected the art of yo yoing when it comes to my weight. Usually it would have taken me a month to loose the weight I just did in less than one week.

April 15, 2010 I went to the doctor for these knots in my abdomen. Some small, some large. They are scary. I stepped on the scale and weighed 220, I was so embarrassed. The doctor said the knots in my abdomen (and a few in other areas of my body) are called Lipomas. Basically "FAT" that has accumulated in my body because it did not have any other place to go. The ones in my abdomen wrapped themselves around my stomach muscles. 4 Sections, 1 ovary removed, and 1 bilateral reimplantaion of my urethras, my stomach was/is a breeding ground for "FAT" accumulation.

I purchased the F2S download Friday, toyed with it all weekend. Monday did pretty good but not totally less than 20. I was sitting at 198 on Monday. Tuesday I was gung ho! I woke up to see 197 on the scale and was ready to move forward. Again, everyday has been easier and easier. Today, Saturday, I am 193. I have not seen that weight in 10 years. My husband has even begun to eat like I am and has so much more energy, I am excited to share our results with you.

God is wonderful and if we trust him he will show us the scheme and the way out. I believe this "diet" is an answer to my prayers. I can't wait to share my success with you all. I can only hope and believe the "FAT" built up in my muscle walls will dissolve as quickly as these 5 pounds have.

Thanks so much,.

Angela

owensmath

Re: Only 5 days in and already 5 pounds gone!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 11:20:34 AM »
I'm so happy for you! It sounds like this new lifestyle (not diet) is going to be a great thing for your family, too. It's not always easy, but that's why we are all here - to help one another when (not "if") the little speed bumps come along. Be sure to be open, honest, and always ask for help when you need it. It's great to be part of the FTS family.

alemacks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 11:33:05 AM »
Thank you owensmath, I am sure I will need the support.  ;)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 11:59:04 AM »
You will find that it gets even easier as you go along and you feel better and better.  Getting healthy is one of the many benefits of the FTS lifestyle.  Congrats on getting started and your weight loss.

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 04:08:27 PM »
Hi alemacks, I know Doug's book and this forum is an answer to many of us praying for a long time.  so glad you found your way here and that you are seeing results to keep you motivated. this is a very awesome support forum :)

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

scottinflorida

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 11:46:22 PM »
Welcome Alemacks!  I am just into my second week myself and it's great.  Keep us updated on your continued success!

Scott

alemacks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »
Thanks so much everyone! I woke up today to find myself another pound lighter.. this is just amazing. ;0)

J.Perry

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 11:41:57 AM »
Awesome Stuff!  Congrats.  Keep up the focus!