Author Topic: So far so good!!!  (Read 2323 times)

kw trucker

So far so good!!!
« on: October 09, 2011, 01:30:39 PM »
 ;D Hello everyone!!KW TRUCKER here saying have a great day and a better one tomorrow!! That's right I'm on the right track,I've lost 66lbs so far and I fell great.My doctors talking about taking away the diabetes meds!!!!Also maybe the high blood pressure meds very soon.I tell you if you have any doubts about this program or if you don't fell like going out and doing the exercises thing that day just take a look at your old pictures and the old cloths you use too wear before you started the FTS way of life and that should change your mind.I'm a changed person.I have my whole family on this program as you all know if you read the stuff my wife puts on here.She is on here a lot more than I am.She types better and faster so I leave all that up to her but I get on here from time to time just to look and see whats going on and to up date things,so hit me up if you need to talk or need a little push because I keep everyone around here going.I know it's hard sometimes but it's all worth it in the end,you'll see.You'll get there,trust me.I did and Doug did too.Thanks Doug.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: So far so good!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:24:07 PM »
YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! ;D ;D

binky04

• I used to live to eat. Now I eat to live :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »
Congrats!!   :D :D :D :D :D

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 08:20:25 AM »
Loved reading your post KWTRUCKER keep up the good work and keep posting to encourage us all as I know I need it and I am sure others do too.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 06:29:53 PM »
That's awesome, kw trucker!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!