Author Topic: started 5 days ago...  (Read 1541 times)

soulcanvas

• View Profile
started 5 days ago...
« on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:02 AM »
I started 5 days ago and have only lost 2 lbs. I am not eating over 20 carbs and on some only got to 15. I don't want to have to go so low in my carbs that I cant eat veggies :-X Any ideas for me? The only thing I can think after reading over a lot of this forum, is that SF candy I have been eating once a day. That and maybe I need to eliminate my evening snack of pork rinds. Sigh, I really need this, I am 220 and 36 yrs old. My mom is diabetic and I don't want to go that route. Also I want to be a healthy beautiful bride in May. Any suggestions are most valued, thanks

shawn116

Re: started 5 days ago...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 12:48:46 PM »
Hi Soulcanvas  I know it can be frustrating at times.  Just hang in there though.....   First I would drop the sugar alcohols.  I'm also wondering about portion sizes?  I would go back to the hunger test that Doug talks about and find out when your body is hungry.  Then only eat if you are hungry and only until satisfied.  I have a hard time with this myself.  I like to load up on 0 carb stuff but I'll fill my plate and still sometimes think I need to finish what is on it.  It's a work in progress for me...LOL

You might post your meals.....someone might pick up on something you are missing  ;)