Author Topic: Disappointment  (Read 2909 times)

Suzanne

• Be Witty!
    • View Profile
Disappointment
« on: July 26, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »
Well week 1 and the scale shows on 1 lb lost.  With all the darn problems I have been going through the last week and following the FTS to a tee, I am very disappointed. 

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: Disappointment
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 10:53:35 AM »
chin up Suzanne ;) the program works,the weight was gained over years,not in weeks...and its always possible that something is being overlooked :-\....losing is way better than gaining,give it time & carefully review what you're doing.its been said before "following the FTS to a tee" and there is usually something there that shouldn't be,then again you could be doing it correctly & it may just take you a little longer to see results on the scale....please stick with it :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 07:56:15 PM »
Suzanne don't be so hard on yourself! Follow the plan you will lose.Stay away from the rice though.Did you go to the doctor? :)

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 02:10:55 PM »
Hey Suzanne, Hope you are having a good day.  Don't be disappointed.  I have only lost a few pounds, but inches are coming off!  I am not too far from my goal, so I figured that is one reason the pounds aren't dropping faster.  I had lost 25 pounds before I found the FTS program.  This program is for a life time and not a few months, etc.  Hang in there and think of it as going in the right direction -- down with the pounds!   :D   Have a great day!

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

Suzanne

• Be Witty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 02:28:26 PM »
Hello Peeps,

Well Umpa I wasnt able to see doc, he is booked til next week, I have to wait.

I kinda drifted last nite, I had pizza, dont feel guilty at all, but not as good as it was.

My problem seems too have set into my intestines now, so I may have to go to emergency, will see how things go and I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the encouragement, I havent dropped FTS, and yess Susie I do think I have lost inches.  My weight may be do too my current problem.

Have a good day all.

Suzanne

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 06:21:34 PM »
I would recommend looking at this as a life change....I never say Im dieting..Not any more that is...If your being true to you..It will start showing on the scale...Stay the course it will have no choice but to...However since your just starting....Take Those Body Measurements....I think you'll see the biggest losses there some weeks...

Good Luck and Please don't give up...We are all in this together and have Umpa and Doug to guide us..

Live each day as if it was on purpose.

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
Hey Suzanne,  Hope this note finds you feeling much better and having a good day.  To see inches coming off your body is a great encourager/reward in itself.  Many women get hung up on the number on the scales, but having inches come off and your clothes fitting loser is a great victory!  Take care!   :D

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)