Author Topic: Best Ever "Fall Off The Bone" Crispy 2-Step Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings  (Read 2820 times)

Sunshine

• View Profile
    • Sachs Central
    • Email
In my "former life" - as I was learning my way around the kitchen - I stared a website www.sachscentral.com where I could post my recipes for out of town family.  It grew into something that my friends soon asked about.  As we posted more recipes the program began to slowly crash and many of the links to recipes were broken.  But I checked this one and it should work.  We made these for the games this weekend.  If you like your wings a little "chewier" rather then intensely tender - you'd need to decrease thee time they spend in the pressure cooker.  I'm a pressure cooker freak, highly addicted to these appliances.  To crisp them up (because I am addicted to crispy chicken skin - no soggy skin for me) - this post shows you how to do it with your oven broiler.  It also works with your grill and you can get a slightly different texture and taste that way.  We've also smoked our chicken wings for a few hours and then turned up the heat for that crisp texture I love.

http://sachscentral.com/Sachs_Website/Kitchen_Blog/Entries/2012/1/3_Entry_1.html

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Great idea, Sunshine! :) :) :)

The pressure cooker is often overlooked.
It's probably the fastest means to make tough meat, fall-apart tender in minutes!

I often buy inexpensive cuts of meat and pressure cook them.
Then, either eat as is or continue with broiling or baking (depending on the recipe).

Tony
What you do today is what matters!