Author Topic: avidlite..  (Read 5807 times)

bevxx

avidlite..
« on: April 20, 2010, 02:29:49 PM »
because i was thinking i couldn't order products from dixiediner because of where i live..iv'e ordered products from this website, are they low enough carbs..avidlite..they are the tortillas and bread type things..they say they suit low carb dieters..xx

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: avidlite..
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 02:45:02 PM »
Please make sure to report back to the forum on products you like and you do well with frothis company. This way we'll have a referance for our UK readers. I did'nt see any low carb scones though  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

bevxx

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 12:29:00 PM »
just spent a couple of days eating the products i bought...tortillas were good..pork rinds crisp were good, got some strawberry milkshake/dessert that was good..in fact all the stuff is well made and tastes good..only problem is , i have to order more because i've ate it all...the delivery didn't take so long..some of the products were sold out on avidlite..so i've ordered similar on 'low carb megastore' another website i found...xx
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:26:27 AM by bevxx »

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 09:30:09 AM »
You'll get used to web shopping, in the meantime are you cooking fresh foods for yourself?

bevxx

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 02:58:25 PM »
because of mental health problems i have not cooked consistently for years, my eldest son has been doing his best..but since i bought the book , i've been trying, although my son says he doesn't like the foods i've been choosing, he tends to prefare his high carbs..but he did make some of the meals in the book for me...i did make what i thought were low carb beefburger buns for our tea, but i'm not sure they were truly what they said on pack..i have also downloaded your books and i thought there were only a few things untill i realized i had a search button lol...xx;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
cooking
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 08:04:19 PM »
keep plugging away bev. it will be good for you :)