General Category > Product Reviews

FAT TO SKINNY Zero Sweetener Reviews, Please post yours here

(1/23) > >>

Doug Varrieur:
As with all our FTS products please let the world know how you Like FAT TO SKINNY zero with your product review here :)

SarahC:
ZERO! I tried the first drop on my tongue and it was delightful! It tasted like regular sugar, no aftertaste. I used a couple drops in a glass of almond milk and it was perfect! I used a few drops in some cream on strawberries and was completely satisfied! Wonderful stuff! ZERO will be my #1 sweetener! Thank you Doug and Umpa!

I used a couple drops in a cup of tea and it worked just like in the cold stuff.

Maddysmom:
I am so excited about FTS Zero!   Right after I opened the package, I had a big glass of iced tea with 2 drops....so good!   This morning, I used it to sweeten a chocolate one minute muffin, used 1 drop to sweeten my cream cheese spread, and 3 drops in a BIG cup of Starbucks.....each way I tried it was AWESOME!   This will BE my new sweetener!   Thanks Doug & Umpa for a GREAT product!!  ;D

umpa:
YEAH! I am so glad you guys like it!!!!!! ;D a little goes a long way! ;)

mouseissue:
I just got my 2 bottles yesterday!

Put ONE drop on my tongue and WOW!... This stuff is GREAT!!! ;D ;D ;D
Potent, lasting sweetness without a funny aftertaste.

And to able to enjoy it without fear of causing a stall out or potty issues makes this stuff fantastic!

When I run out of xylitol, this stuff will be my exclusive sweetener! 8)

THANKS DOUG!!! :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version