General Category > Product Reviews

zumba

(1/3) > >>

morgan:
Been trying to think of a fun sort exercise and wondered about zumba.  Then, while checking that out, there seems to be many forms.  Now they have Zumba Gold which is for the 'baby boomer' generation.  A bit slower and precise.  Did my bit of research, but  some comment saying too slow.  Need opinions people if you please.  Has anyone done the zumba gold or normal (not the other ones - don't think I would be able to keep up)?

Stephanie:
I did the normal Zumba and loved it !!! It was so much fun yet burned so many Calories while doing it . You keep your own pace and do what you can . It's like a big dance party :)

madoctor:
Regular Zumba is great and I Love, love love Aqua Zumba in the summer! ;D

o0OSusieO0o:
My older daughter, Heather, told me that in her Zumba class everyone goes at their own pace. She and her Zumba friends love her Zumba teacher. He lost his Zumba teaching job due to budget cuts at 24 HR fitness, so now he is teaching at various places & his "groupies" are following him. He might be teaching at the community center 3 blocks from my house this Sunday so my daughter wants me to take his class. Why not, it sure sounds like fun!

umpa:
Go for it! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version