General Category > FREE Stuff :) If You Have FREE Stuff or samples to offer members post them here (NO SPAM!)

FREE Article- A Divine Mission Ordered By GOD, the spiritual story of Doug

(1/10) > >>

Doug Varrieur:
I was asked recently what motivates me and how do I keep up such a passionate pace with FAT TO SKINNY, here's the answer...I hope you enjoy my story :)

A Divine Mission Ordered By GOD, the spiritual story of Doug Varrieur CLICK-  https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/3sXvdQ0GtPynWH

bevxx:
 ;D is'nt God good..wow...i thank him for you..xx

paulachappell:
Doug, I read your divine mission testimonial with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.  It brought back memories of my Doug's heart attacks and stent placements.  But mostly it reminded me how God is so faithful to answer our prayers.  I can look back and smile at all the little pieces He put together over the last few months to lead me to your book.  Thank you for being obedient and working so diligently to help others regain their health when you could be just kicking back and enjoying yourself in other ways.  You obviously enjoy doing what you do!!  I am telling everyone I know about your book and promoting it on Facebook. We downloaded the recipe book today and I can't wait to tear into it this weekend.

mouseissue:
Isn't the Good Lord just amazing!!!

He always shows up and does His thing right on time!

Even when we don't hear, see, or feel Him, it's important for us to remember that He is ALWAYS with us.
There are times He prefers to remain silent to let His will be worked out in our lives.

I thank the Lord for you, Doug as well your work FAT To Skinny.
Without FAT To Skinny, I don't think it would have been much longer before I too suffered a heart attack.

loser48:
Hi ~ I just read Doug's personal story. It sounds like he was given a Divine Purpose to stay alive and help others. I assume that If he hadn't gone through with the surgery, his life would have ended without the book being published. I believe that things happen for a reason and the legacy that Doug was given was from above, which is an important one. To know what our purpose in life is and when we find it, puts us on a new spiritual level of understanding and caring for one another. Any Comments for Discussion?

mouseissue ~ the Lord's timing is perfect! He does things behind the scenes to make our lives better. And it's very reassuring to know that he's with us always. I'm sure that when I read Fat to Skinny... I will be blessed. Our temples (bodies) are not our own but we're to take care of them. I too thank Doug for Fat to Skinny. Shows that he cares. ;)

God bless
Loser48

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version