Author Topic: 4 month check in  (Read 3334 times)

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
4 month check in
« on: October 14, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »
Hi Friends,
This weekend makes 4 months on my journey of my new lifestyle and it just keeps getting easier and easier. I did stall for the past few weeks but kept my head up and looked to friends and our forum for encouragement. I had to do some re-evaluating of my portion sizes. I was still eating the same amounts I was when I started. I have really started following the 15 minute rule and just this week alone lost 3lbs. So I am back on target with losing. Despite being stalled out, I still felt tremendously great and I will never be going back to my old lifestyle again. My friends and family are adjusting to my new habits and are very excepting. What really opened my eyes and made the lightbulb "go on" for me was separating from my boyfriend , going through an emotional time and NOT wanting to eat everything in site! I feel so good that the thought of having to detox again is fearful enough to keep me away from the "poison" So I have about 32 lbs to my first goal and I will see  if I like what I see then, if not I will alter my final goal. Happy Sunday Friends.
Blessings
Stephanie

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: 4 month check in
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »
Kudos to you, Stephanie!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I know exactly what you mean FTS getting easier and easier and about feeling so good!
Blowing it is NOT worth the discomfort of detox... It's far better to stay the course!

You should be very proud that the emotions tied to your break up did not derail you!
There's nothing stopping you now!... Good on ya, kiddo! :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

shawn116

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »
So sorry about separating from your boyfriend Stephanie.  That is never easy even if it is temparary, for good, mutual....etc  Change of any kind really can be enough to make anyone tempted to derail.  You are doing an awesome job!!  You have touched on a good reminder......I have notice that I am pobably eating too big of portions here lately.  Me thinks it's time to do an adjustment  :-\  LOL   Keep up the great work girl!!!  Happy Sunday to you as well  ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 09:42:46 AM »
Great to hear from you Steph. I'm happy to see you were able to hold it together through your break-up, that shows well engrained knowledge has taken hold.  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 10:10:11 AM »
I always find it a pleasure when women get in control of their food they also get in control of their lives.Confidence goes through the roof and they get their swagger back. I am very proud of you ;D

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
Congrats, Steph.  Glad to have you aboard.

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: 4 month check in
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
Thank you all! You all have been such an amazing positive inspiration to me !