Author Topic: America - The Beautiful !!!  (Read 2124 times)

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
America - The Beautiful !!!
« on: September 21, 2010, 02:31:54 PM »
If you have not visited a national park in the USA, you OWE it to yourself and loved ones to take the time to visit them and make wonderful memories for a lifetime !!!  The trip to Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks was wonderful in so many ways!  One reason I really enjoyed this trip is that I had lost about 30 lbs. through the last year and totally enjoyed walking/hiking (with less weight on my body !!!)  Yes, I did think of Doug and Umpa when eating out!  It was great to return home and NOT have 10 extra/new lbs. to deal with!  The FTS program is truly a one day at a time program for me.  I try to eat healthy just for this day.  Thanks for all your words of encouragement and sharing!  Take care!

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: America - The Beautiful !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »
I agree! Umpa and I actually live in two National Parks, The Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the summer and The Florida Key's National Marine Sanctuary in the winter. It's very cool having million acre back yards :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

sbclark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 08:43:47 PM »
Wow! Good for you!!
What an inspiration!
Sandy
Started 6/1/10

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 09:29:18 AM »
I am so glad you had a great time on your trip!!Pictures please!Congrats on your weight loss I am very proud of you! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D