General Category > General Discussion

200 Pounds gone FOREVER

(1/26) > >>

SherriPie:
I stepped on the scale this morning and that last pound FINALLY slipped away!!

WOO HOO...I did it...200 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!!

<insert happy dance here>

I have tried so many times and I am so thrilled to hit my goal with FTS!

WOOP WOOP!! I am thawing a piece of FTS cheesecake to celebrate :)

Thanks everyone for listening to me rant about my damn scale for the last 15 months.

Doug Varrieur:
Oh Sherri.....Congratulations!!!!! Big Time!!!!!! I'm so proud of you and for you  ::) ::) :D :D ;D ;D 8)

ShihTzuMom1:
CONGRATULATIONS SHERRIPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited for you!!  What a great new life you will have in front of you.  When are you taking your son on that roller coaster ride you had been talking about?  Enjoy the new fabulous you!!!

SherriPie:

--- Quote from: ShihTzuMom1 on June 21, 2011, 08:28:55 AM ---CONGRATULATIONS SHERRIPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited for you!!  What a great new life you will have in front of you.  When are you taking your son on that roller coaster ride you had been talking about?  Enjoy the new fabulous you!!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Doug   ;D

And ShihTzuMom1 I tried to take him on it but in the last 15 month he has hit 6'3...he's too tall. The good thing is we are heading to sea world to ride the Manta!!

downeast:
Congratulations, SherriPie! You are our hero and our inspiration. Enjoy a lifetime ahead of you with a healthy, new you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version