Recipe Exchange > Meal Plans

TooSweets meal plan 1/23/13-1/26/13

(1/5) > >>

shawn116:
Hi all  :)

I thought maybe it would help some of the newbies if I would post my meal plans.  It might give them an idea of what some of the folks that have been in the FTS lifestyle for a while handles their day.  Maybe some others can post theirs along with me  ;)

I'll come back and post the rest of the week here as well.  

My day so far: 1/23/13

Morning:  6 am
Not hungry so I just had coffee and a hard boiled egg (.5 net carbs) and my multi-vitamin
Ice water after brushing teeth  ;D

10 am Ice water  

After noon:  1:30 pm

left over pulled pork on 1/2 low carb Joseph's peta (2 net carbs) and 1/2 cup my Mock KFC cole slaw http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=4614.30 (2 net carbs) Water to drink.

3:00 pm Ice water

Tonight:  I made this chicken soup because I wasn't feeling well tonight.   http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=4139.0 I'm only counting it as (.5 net carbs) because I used regular hot sauce instead of the Picante sauce.

I always have a sweet tooth at night so.... Jello with whipped topping for tonight and herb green tea (0 net carbs)

Ice water before bed

This will make 5 net carbs for me today.    

jetfan:
Thanks for sharing. I had chili it was good.  ;)
Does the ice water speed up weight lost.   I heard it helps?
Also, wow that does look like, a low amount of calories. ?

shawn116:
I believe the ice water does help.  Your body burns more trying to keep your temp in the normal range, but mostly the water helps to keep you hydrated and flushes out the fat.  For me it helps keep the kidney stones away  ;D

You are probably right about the calories.  I don't worry with them though...just the net carbs.  At the moment I am fighting a nasty cold so I'm really not interested in snacking and such so my calories are probably going to be low until I feel better.  As a matter of fact I ended up making myself some chicken soup instead of the steaks.  Chicken soup helps the cold to go away faster right??  ;D  I've made the changes in the post.

I'm glad you enjoyed your chili!  Did you find the soy beans or make it without?

maidmarian:
I hope you feel better soon TooSweet.  Thanks for sharing what you ate today, the cauli mash sounds so good.  I like mock mashed potatoes with cauliflower, very good choice.  Here's what I've had so far today:
 11:45am Whey shake
1:30pm I had a large lunch with a friend today at a Mongolian Grill...made it low carb had chicken with veggies in plenty of sesame oil...only used curry sauce, coconut milk, lemon, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and a little peanut sauce, liberal with the oil.  It was great and I ate plenty of it.  ...I did eat through the night last night though, trying to keep it small and low carb.  Up and down in the bed all the time.
I bought Land 'O Lakes whipped cream and it says 0 carbs and 0 sugar, but sugar is the 2nd ingredient and it says it's sweetened.  I've been eating and eating it...I know that can't be right.I bought some sugar free hard candy today for my sweet tooth.  If I eat too much of that, I get diarrhea so I need to limit it.
I can't help but feel I'm doing this all wrong.  I feel I'm eating too many calories.  I still can't reach myself to wipe myself, I know I haven't lost even a pound, I can tell.  When hungry, I drank zero soda (stevia sweetened), water, all kinds of things...the hunger was real.
Thank you for the help.

morgan:
My meal plan for -

*Tues 22 Jan -

About 11am- 100g bacon/1 x egg/tspn mayo = 2.1c

About 4pm - Coffee with cream = 1c/some leftover roast pork =0

About 8.30pm - 6 x chicken wings with sf sauce and butter = 2c

10ish - coffee with cream/ parmesan cheese = 1c

Total 6.1c (busy day - skipped the veggies it seems)

(bacon, cream and mayo all have carbs here in Australia)

*Wed 23 Jan

9am - Leftover quiche/tomato = 4.3c

1pm snack - 2 slices shaved salami/nibble of feta/coffee w cream = 1.5c

3pm - stirfry beef & veggies with noodles = 3.1c

9pm - ovenbaked version of the fried pizza = 2.7 c

Total 11.6c

Room temp water (ice water just gives me an instant sore throat) during day - 2 litres

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version