Recipe Exchange > Meal Plans

Am I eating too much?

(1/3) > >>

bdiane:
Still trying to figure this out. I've had to lower my carb intake to lose weight, because weight loss had staled.

Breakfast:
I scrambled egg=0
2 slices of bacon=0
1 cup coffee(Tassimo latte)=4

Lunch:
4 slices bacon=0
2 oz cheese=0

after school snack:
1 minute muffin=2

Dinner:
1 cup lettuce=2
3 oz turkey/chicken=0
1 oz. cheese=0
1 mini yellow pepper=2
2 T. ceasar dressing=1

Through out the day: plenty of water & tea(no sweetner)

I have been on program for 59 days and currently down 19 ibs. Am I doing this right? I thought I would've lost more weight by this point and I am getting a little discouraged. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Diane

Stephanie:
I will share what I know
One egg is .6 , are you putting anything in your eggs to mix them ?
Coffee is 2 net carbs per cup
WhAt kind of cheese are you eating ? Are you cutting it yourself ? There might be hidden carbs

morgan:
The carbs in coffee are not very clear to me.  Why do you say they are 2 carbs Steph?

Doug Varrieur:
Hi Diane, can you give me a few more facts? age, daily routine, type of work you do, current weight, exercise if any, how much sleep you get and do you drink wine, beer or alcohol?

The quantity of food listed is not excessive. As Stephanie pointed out hidden carbs are always something we look for.

Stephanie:
Morgan there is this huge debate and some literature that supports the fact of coffee having carbs . Go to home page and rule coffee I was crazy about it last year bc I drink so much coffee ! Lol I switched to having coffee an then tea which had no carbs bc I dot want to drink my carbs I rather eat them lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version