General Category > Product Reviews

Sugar free chocolate no maltitol

(1/2) > >>

one_blesse:
Just found these Sugar Free Peanut Butter Filled Milk Chocolate Mound made with Erythritol

morgan:
Hello one_blesse -  I love the sugar free peanut butter cups -  just take it easy and limit them as they are so tempting, but can stall you out.  But when you are beginning, it helps to feel normal.   Now I am happy with just a teaspoon full of peanut butter.  I also went through a stage of making my own (melting some SF chocolate, adding some pb, then some more SF chocolate on top, so much cheaper than buying - well not sure if that applies in the States, but I'm in Australia and have to buy the pb cups online).

Oh,  and welcome, welcome, welcome, nice to 'hear' a new 'face'.  :D  Please post often and let us know how you are going.

mouseissue:
Welcome to the family, one_blesse!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Morgan gave you good advice about peanut butter cups.
The same applies to other sugar free, low carb candies.

One other thing... If you overdo them, they can cause gut issues (gas, etc.).
So be careful. ;)

Tony

morgan:
Do you know Tony,  when I started years ago, sf candy and choc and drinks, etc, were a great help.  These days I don't seem to need them.  I occasionally have them, but not a craving I need.  They are in the house or bag, but not a NEED NOW thing.  Always good when you don't rely on something. I only have half a glass of diet soda with dinner a day and that is something I'm trying to give up.  I enjoy the fizzy.  Wondering if soda water is better, but concerned about sodium level.

mouseissue:
Hi, Morgan! :)

I've found the same thing.
Like you, when I first started the FTS lifestyle, I relied a lot more on low-carb sweets.
Over time, those cravings have diminished a lot.

Don't know about sodium level in soda water. I would check labels.

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version